Monday, December 21, 2009

I MIX, YOU MIX, WE ALL MIX FOR IMIX.

During the month of October I thought to myself "I got a bad case of the October-itis... what could cure me?" then the answer came as clear as a bottle of pepsi clear (what ever happened to that stuff?). I was to create Christmas cd's! So it took me a month, and i handed some out to some friends, and then created my first iMix on iTunes! 3 of them actually. Loud Christmas, Quiet Christmas, and the best 80's Dance mix known to man. The 80's mix was just a little something left over from an 80's party i threw in June.
On a side note, iMix's are actually a sweet way to share music with people.. except that you can only listen to 30 seconds of the song or else buy it... or download it, what?

1 comment:

  1. ...i have only three words for you...

    EIGHTIES
    DANCE
    PARTY.

    ReplyDelete